Saturday, November 15, 2008

Savannah is 2!

I can hardly believe how fast time goes by! Savannah is 2 today and she is such a sweet, loving little girl.....ok she might have a little attitude and sassiness at times! We are going to take her to Red Robin today because she absolutely loves the Macaroni and Cheese there. I know- pretty ridiculous to go out and eat Macaroni and Cheese- but you only turn 2 once right? I have a couple pictures taken from my cell phone- but having a hard time loading them- digital camera is still out of commission. I'll keep trying.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow, Jen, I can't believe how big they're getting! I still haven't even met Savannah yet! (I think you had to miss my dad's 60th birthday party, and that's the last time I was home.) Gorgeous babies, though. Absolutely gorgeous.

Visitors